Question
Posted by: lil | 2012/10/06

Orgasm caused by Stomach Pain

Hi there, something weird happens to me when i have a stomach ache. Whenever i eat something that does not work with my stomach, i get an orgasm whenever the tummy ache is at its most painful. Why would this happen?

I don't know. Some people have orgasms from a fast car ride. Everyone is different.

10
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/22

Omg! I thought I was the only one. Sometime during my mid to late teens, I would have cramps (can't recall if it was menstrual cramps or from diarrhea) but I would have what I can only describe as an "internal" orgasm. In my twenties I finally realized these infrequent orgasms happened only when I was having cramps. I recall driving one time with my friend (a girl) in the passenger seat. Suddenly I had this crazy intense orgasm...I didn't want her to know, obvi, so I just started laughing real loud and kind of crazy. And I was squirming. Thank goodness we were at a stop sign. Could've been dangerous had I been moving. In the last few years I've discovered enemas often cause me to orgasm. These are different orgasms than when I rub my clit til I or have sex. They are inside (does the enema hit the elusive g spot or something? Oh I'm a woman btw), my whole body is wracked with...euphoria, and they are very intense. Very intense. Totally different than your run of the mill usual orgasm. The odd part is I only do enemas when I'm in discomfort from being constipated. So I'm never hoping for an orgasm. It's honestly the last thing on my mind. I start to get annoyed when I can feel it coming on (starts slowly then accelerates like gangbusters!) because when your in great discomfort from constipation and just want relief, it's like, "Oh great, THIS is happening?!" Of course when the crazy intense orgasm is over with I usually feel pretty good and sometimes I'll involuntarily have a second one. I've never purposely done an enema to get an orgasm. They're not the most fun thing to do. These orgasms just happen spontaneously and render my body useless for like twenty seconds. I usually have to scream or make a loud sound and am always a little bit annoyed that it's happening. Weird. I've googled it hoping there were others like me and while I did find some info, it wasn't a ton. Maybe people are afraid to admit it happens??? Is it more common for a guy to have this happen or a female?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/28

Finally! I'm not the only one. Literally just had stomach cramp from my antibiotics. And yep, along with the pain, comes an orgasm. Had to research! What's really weird is at the age of 15, I would get them when having a stomach cramp. I remember being at work and sitting there just having to hold this feeling in. But now at the age of nearly 25, 10 years later. I have just had the same again. Was searching Google for answers and thought ffs this must only be me. Until I came across this thread.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/07

this has happened to me as well..on one occasion, major stress brought one on. On another occasion, sever stomach cramps brought one on.. I can remember as achild, heights did it...all I can figure is, my body is trying very hard to take care of me, since orgasm produces endorphins... the bodies natural pain killer.. So, I consider myself very lucky to have a body that responds when it needs to...but I have to say, that it came as a complete surprise... and THAT IS WAS THE BEST PAIN KILLER FOR STRESS AND PHYSICAL PAIN i HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED.. The effects lasted for a short time only, and stress and pain soon reappeared.

Posted by: nurse | 2014/03/01

Hi girls! The intestinal cramps are caused by prostiglandins, the same chemicals that give you period cramps. If there is a flood of these chemicals from the intestines the muscle spasms can spread from one organ to another, including the bladder and urethra which passes by the huge bundle of clitoral nerves which gets you stimulated and can make you orgasm. I learned this years ago in nursing school. It can be embarrassing at work and dangerous if you are driving. The orgasm can happen in just a few seconds and it is hard to keep your eyes open. Thought it would stop after having a hysterectomy, but happily it didn't.

Reply to nurse | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: nora | 2015/09/21

Thank you for finally explaining this! I have had IBS for 50 years, but have noticed these orgasms starting during strong spasms about 7 years ago. I am 75 now, and at least at my age can have some pleasure along with the pain!

Posted by: Lil | 2012/10/10

@ the ACTUAL Gynaedoc: Thanks...for your professional answer. Not sure what this other " commentator"  is up to with his/her unnecessary/lame replies because he/she actually followed my posts on several other expert sites while i was trying to get an answer. Maybe Health 24 should disable the option where any idiot can reply. Not sure if you really want uneducated amateurs to share their thoughts.

Need i remind him/her: if you do not have anything else to do than making nasty comments on this usually very helpful website, maybe you should get a life or..... an orgasm... Idiot. ciao...buddy. I wish you a happy fullfilled life cause clearly its a sad one.  )

Reply to Lil

Posted by: ...... | 2012/10/08

You dont have time because you too busy with your orgasms. At this rate you dont even need a man. Maybe you''re just one of the lucky ones.

Reply to ......
Posted by: Lil | 2012/10/08

Actually, how did you know? That has also happended to me quite a few times. Orgasm in my sleep. Without me dreaming of anything related. Could anyone professional comment on this post please. No jokers. i Don''t have time for this.

Reply to Lil
Posted by: ...... | 2012/10/06

Still say in your dreams!!!

Reply to ......