Question
Posted by: AIMSES | 2008-11-04

Orgasm by ladies

Hi all

I' ll get straight to the point. I only get an orgasm when my husband stimulates me with hand or mouth, not when he penetrates. Can i do something to change this?

AIMSES

You are in a large group of women, 70% of women are only orgasmic in this way. Ways to see if you can explore internal stimulation would involve getting to know your own body/anatomy (the 'g-spot' is between two and three inches inside the front wall of your vagina. Perhaps during other stimulation your husband could try inserting a finger and caress that area (he may notice it is slightly bumpy when you are aroused) by using a 'come hither' motion (i.e. as if he is calling someone over with his finger). You could also try to change position during penetration to get his penis to rub this area - different women find different positions better - check out this site; whilst the person posting the information says things a little different than I would, the information is all there and pretty accurate...http://bettersextips.wordpress.com/2007/05/17/good-positions-for-g-spot-stimulation/

3
Posted by: Sg | 2008-11-04

This is not an uncommon thing at all,a lot of women cannot orgasm with penetration only.Besides oral and using his hands,try stimulate yourself as he is penetrating you.That usually works and you will feel more satisfied.

Reply to Sg
Posted by: Marco | 2008-11-04

There are a number of things you coudl try - send an email addy to discuss further as required.

Reply to Marco
Posted by: ? | 2008-11-04

have you ever tried " woman on top"  position? Just try different positions and see which one stimulated you the most

Reply to ?