Question
Posted by: ducati999 | 2011/04/15

orgasm brings on IBS

I dont know what to do anymore. every morning after my partner and I have been intimate my spastic colon pain is unbearable. please help me with this as i cant handle the pain anymore and now I dont want to be intimate anymore.

Are you sure that the pain is due to spastic colon. Have you see a gynaecologist recently?

2
Posted by: ducati999 | 2011/04/19

i went last year for my annual check up. he said everything was fine. i get that pain all the time with ibs when im stressed or tense. im starting to hate sex now because i think of the pain afterwards

Reply to ducati999