Posted by: Flower1980 | 2013-02-14

I am a 32 woman, and I don''t think that ever in my life that i can say I had a mind blowing orgasm. I would like to know what should I do, or what should my partner do in order for me to reach that stage. How can I also improve in getting the best BJ?

Firstly know your own body and what makes you tick and thereafter work for it yourself! Make sure your partner know what you want and viola! For the ultimate BJ - use your imagination and experiment! You can not go to far off!

Posted by: Sucker | 2013-02-21

come to me i''ll teach you how to do it

Reply to Sucker
Posted by: XXX | 2013-02-14

The build up is important,it can start earlier in the day with naughty sms'',then a nice meal with wine,you can dress very sexy,lots of foreplay possibly even using toys,stop just before you want to cum,after all of this you will get to a point of no return &  scream in pleasure.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Chris758 | 2013-02-14

You should really get very horny and playfull.....your mind must be set on the greatest sex you are going to have and then he must go down on you and bring you to a huge orgasm!!! He must taunt you the whole time...bring you close and back up a bit and then begin again until you cannot hold back anymore!!!

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: not nice guy | 2013-02-14

let him do you in the arse:)

Reply to not nice guy
Posted by: Flower1980 | 2013-02-14

Meant to say giving the ultimate BJ.

Reply to Flower1980