Posted by: Heidi | 2013-01-20

My boyfriend and I have been together for 5 years and enjoy a very active lovelife. However sometimes I become aroused but am not able to achieve an orgasm. I still enjoy our lovemaking despite this occasional probem,

What can I do to improve the situation ?

It is important to know that few women are orgasmic everytime they have intercourse. In fact many women find that they feel completely to be intimate, to enjoy carressing and the closeness of the act eventhough they do not have an orgasm everytime. You mention that you still enjoy your love making when this happens. If you are satisfied when this happens they I would not worry about it bit if you find you are left feeling frustrated then you should discuss this with your boyfriend and explain that perhaps you still require further stimualtion eventhough he has climaxed. You may find that you need the help of a vibrator to help stimulate the clitoral area more.