Question
Posted by: Anoni | 2012/10/05

Orgasm

I enjoy sex but i have never experienced an orgasm if what you read is true about orgasms.
I think up until recently i only got to the ultra sensitive stage. 2 nights ago i was masturbating with lube (although it wasn''t necessary, but that was a first also) and i put a lot of pressure on my clit and even when i thought i couldn''t continue i did and voila - i released a warm fluid, every muscle was tight and i felt completely satisfied. PLEASE tell me that was an orgasm!!!!!!!!!! did my world ROCK, no, but it was nice. how women can reach orgasm with penetration i don''t understand cuz my clit is way above the penetration area..... and although my partner is a fantastic lover, i''m not sure he''ll keep going for that long and really add enough pressure on my clit for me to orgasm but i guess that''s for me to tell him. it almost felt as if i urinated a bit but i know its not that. pls tell me that is an orgasm! if its not then i doubt i will ever experience it cuz i do masturbate and i do know my body well. Up until 2 days ago i always thought i orgasmed cuz there were moments of pure ecstasy where i have to stop cuz its too sensitive down there but i always felt there must be more to it ... and then 2 days ago, voila, a bit of pressure there and the release of fluids.

Certainly sounds like it. You don't have to release fluid to have an orgasm though.

1