Question
Posted by: Ramona | 2012/04/26

Orgasm

I have not been able achieve an orgasm during intercourse ever, even though i have been aroused, i cannot reach climax,
what is wrong with me.Feel so disapointed and is there something seriously wrong with me?

Some ladies can experience an orgasmic disorder. It can however also be caused by health problems, psychological problems and relational problems. The best is to consult your doctor that s/he can help you. Deidre - SASHA

4
Posted by: Lee | 2012/04/26

You know, my first penetration orgasm was after about 14 years of sex. I thought it was impossible for me, but about a year ago, it happened. At this moment I can only orgasm when I am on top and still I am not 100% exactly where the spot is, but hubby and I love ''trying to find the spot'' and trying different positions to ''reach'' it. Don t stress about it too much!

Reply to Lee
Posted by: XXX | 2012/04/26

I assume you are female ! Only a small percentage of women actually have an orgasm through simple penetration,why not play with your clitoris whilst your partner is thrusting.This should help bring you to an orgasm.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: anon | 2012/04/26

Romona,probably u are doing wrong thing down there.......oral best for u to full blown orgasm....

Reply to anon
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/04/26

Reply to sexologist