Question
Posted by: Zama | 2011/11/29

Orgasm

i have never had an organism. i have an idea of how it is like from dreams of orgasm that i have, especially when i am pregnant or about to go for my periods. what is wrong with me? i just turned 40yrs of age and have been married for 20yrs, never cheated.

Some ladies may have physical reasons for not having an orgasm (like a spinal injury) or an orgasmic disorder. It may also be that you just do not know your body and can not direct your partner to please you. Phone the SASHA helpline for the contact details of a professional who can take a proper history and direct you the the correct person to help you– 0860 100 262. Deidre - SASHA

3
Posted by: gyn | 2011/11/29

follow your dreams, what you are doing on dreams when you wakeup ask your partner to do it, then concentrate on it you will enjoy, you sometimes have to try position that you have not done before.

Reply to gyn
Posted by: Tom | 2011/11/29

I can give you one and it will be your best ever.

Reply to Tom
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/11/29

Reply to sexologist