Question
Posted by: Yoyo | 2011-07-20

Orgasm

I had sex with my long time girl friend. I have not had her orgasm nor did I ever enjoy this - what are the psychological effects of this?

Not all women orgasm just with penetration and it might be that you have to discover what works for her – most women reach orgasm just with clitoral stimulation; then the next most are women who reaches orgasm with penetration and clitoral stimulation and the least just with penetration. You are furthermore indication that you have never enjoyed sex with her which raises concerns with me as whether you two are really that into one another and whether this relationship is really fundamentally working for the two of you. Maybe that is more important to explore.
You are welcome to send us a mail to helpline.sasha@gmail.com should you require a referral to a medical doctor or psychologist (please indicate which professional) and in which area you stay and we will provide you with a professional as close as possible to you. Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru.

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-07-20

Reply to Sexologist