Question
Posted by: Sarah | 2011/03/16

Orgasm

Hi...
I''m a 28yr old female...and just want to know if its normal that when i orgasm it''s pee, is it not suppose to be like white " stuff" ..how do i know if it is an orgasm then...it feels like, but why is it pee like?:

Well, some ladies do pass urine and others 'squirt' (like a female ejaculation). If you are really confused please see a medical doctor or phone the SASHA helpline for the contact details of a professional – 0860 100 262. DEidre -SASHA

7
Posted by: Alexxx | 2011/03/30

when a woman pee during orgasm, it means she is enjoying it very very much.

Reply to Alexxx
Posted by: angel | 2011/03/23

wish i was you. my partner and i never gets it right

Reply to angel
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/03/17

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Me | 2011/03/16

All i can say your man knows his business enjoy Sara...

Reply to Me
Posted by: Sarah | 2011/03/16

Thanks guys...feel so much better now, thought i was a bit abnormal,lol!

Reply to Sarah
Posted by: Mr. G | 2011/03/16

Do you mean you " squirt"  when you have an orgasm? That is normal if that is the case. The colour, " texture"  and amount varies quite a lot during each session. Most of my gf''s " squirts"  are more watery and not a milky liquid. Might sometimes almost have a slight smell of pee, but it is for sure different from pee.

Hope this helps, but if you have questions please feel free to ask.

Reply to Mr. G
Posted by: Dane | 2011/03/16

Hi Sarah, with my experiences in relationships and s3x, I dont think a female orgasm is visible, which means, I dont think there is anyfluid coming out, it all happens internaly. For men it is the opposite. The pee thing is normal when having s3x or when you are being fingured and aroused by your partner, that is a sign of enjoyment. Well that is what I think Sarah.

Reply to Dane