Question
Posted by: XXX | 2011/01/05

Orgasm

I have a stupid question. I never had an ''internal'' orgasm. Every partner (only 3) I was with said that all their previous partners had internal orgasms. They make it sound so easy and I feel really bad and guilty inside because of that. I would like to know the statistics of women who really get the internal orgasms without any hassles. Recently I''ve been on antidepressants and I find it difficult to orgasm even externally unless I do it myself in private. I don''t wanna be like that for the rest of my life. Can you or anybody advise of how internal orgasm should actually feel and what is the best way to achieve them?

I was also put on Minerva 35 for my PCOS, is it effective just like any birth comntrol pill?

Thank you in advance

If you mean that you have an orgasm from intercourse rather then clitoral stimulation, most women do not experience this. Clitoral stimulation is necessary for most women to have an orgasm.
Minerva is effective for birth control.

2
Posted by: Biki | 2011/01/06

Hi There,
I think I have only have an orgasm without external stimulation once or twice in my life.
THe times i did have it, I was on top, this usually helps. But you need a partner that is patient and it doesn''t come so soon for us than them.

Reply to Biki

Minerva is effective for birth control.