Question
Posted by: angel | 2010-10-26

orgasm

I want to know how can i reach an orgasm that can blow my mind away. Since the day i had my first orgasm when manipulating my clitoris it was the most mind blowing feeling and there were coming water from my uretra. Does that experience only happen once in a lifetime?

I get orgasms now but they aren't as powerful like the first. is there somthing wrong and how can i experience a powerful orgasm?

Unfortunately there is no magical recipe for mind blowing orgasms. Orgasms can vary in intensity and frequency from one day to the other. They can be affected by one's emotional and mental state and anxiety over having an orgasm can also decrease it's effectiveness. You can always consider trying toys to assist in the strength of the orgasms. Females can also experience an "ejaculation" sometimes which is probably the watery substance you felt.

4
Posted by: a man | 2010-10-27

I suggest you try some toys, especially a vibrating egg clitoral stimulator. This drives my woman crazy and gives her very intense orgasms and ejaculations. They are not expensive and worth a try for sure.

Reply to a man
Posted by: angel | 2010-10-27

no i ddnt finger myself..i was a little tipsy though

Reply to angel
Posted by: Deon | 2010-10-26

You must have stimulated your G-SPOT. Did your finger go deep in?

Reply to Deon
Posted by: tarzan | 2010-10-26

i think you should try to remember what it was that made you had that great orgasm, maybe something triggered it, maybe you thought about someone, or watched softporn, but yes you can have it again.

Reply to tarzan