Question
Posted by: Nicha | 2010/09/30

Orgasm

Hi I am Nicia

I just want to find out if its normal.

I have been married 5 years, and I normally see on TV or hear people talk at office. It looks and sounds so exciting and sensual when the two making love reach orgasm at the same time, How can I acheive that.

I never reach orgasm while I am making Love to my Husband, I tend to take long or is it just that because he is ejaculating after 1 or 2 minutes. He always stimulate me with his hand after we are done.

simultaneous orgasms are predominantly acts of fiction and fantasy. usually, as is the case in your situation, men orgasm quicker than women.
maybe i could offer one variation / suggestion for your lovemaking: instead of your husband penetrating first and than stimulating you by hand; the best option to achieve simultaneous orgasm is for your hubby to stimulate you first (ie foreplay) before you are about to orgasm, your hubby can penetrate you. thus, both of you willachieve orgasm together.

3
Posted by: a man | 2010/09/30

A partial solution to you problem will be to indulge in a lot of foreplay before penetration, remember it takes a woman about
15 - 20 minutes to reach a state where where she is able to achieve orgasm. Foreplay with toys can help a great deal in this respect, especially using a clitoral vibrator, as we must also remember that most women orgasm more from clitoral stimulation than penetration. Do not focus too much on having simultaneous orgasms as this is rarely achieved as I am sure the Sexologist will tell you. Do not believe what you see and hear from others. If it happens consider yourself lucky, but if you concentrate too much on it the odds are even less that it will happen. Get to know your body well, what it likes and needs, as if you don''t know then you cannot guide your partner.
If your husband can also learn to control his ejaculation it will help a lot, it is well worth the effort of mastering this. I am happy to say that I can delay mine for at least 20 minutes and my lady loves it as she benefits immensely from it.

Reply to a man
Posted by: XXX | 2010/09/30

Try getting him to kiss/lick you first before penetrating you.You then carry on playing with yourself and hopefully he can time it that he orgasms just as you do.
He must try and practice not to ejaculate within 1-2 minutes though.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/09/30

Reply to sexologist