Question
Posted by: Jill | 2010/07/22

Orgasm

Is it possible to climax at the same time as my boyfriend while he is in me?

it is but almost difficult or impossible. please consult our website for more info: www.sexualhealth.co.za

4
Posted by: skhova | 2010/07/22

yeyona nto ifunekayo leyo mtshana, ungabi yinkukhu...at least kufuneke kuqale yena, apho ke ulupasile uviwo, uzakubuya ungambizanga.......

Reply to skhova
Posted by: A man | 2010/07/22

Of course it''s possible, but is a matter of timing and if it just works out that way. It is not that easy to achieve and if you focus too much on it, it can take away from the experience as you to busy trying to achieve simultaneous orgasm. Rather just enjoy it and take it as it comes.....so to speak.

Reply to A man

Yes it is possible Jill.

Posted by: sexologist | 2010/07/22

Reply to sexologist