Question
Posted by: Su | 2010-04-13

Orgasm

I''ve been married for 2 yrs now, but can only orgasm by clitoral stimulation. I know this is how the majority of woman orgasm, but can anyone give me tips on how to orgasm through penetrative sex, it sometimes feel like I''m inadequate.

it is practically impossible to climax through penetrative sex alone. you should rather realise that clitoral stimulation while having penetrative sex will lead to an orgasm

6
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-04-14

Unfortunately I don''t have an advice for you with regards to your actual problem, but as for piercing, that''s total bullshi.... and rubbish at the same time, this is a married woman you idiot not a horny teenager.

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Guy | 2010-04-14

Why dont you get your husband to stimulate your clitoris orally and when you feel you are almost at the point of no return, then ask him to penetrate you until you reach orgasm. There are also various positions that helps stimulate the clitoris whilst penetrating.

Reply to Guy
Posted by: Elena | 2010-04-14

The " piercing solution"  has to be the worst advice I have ever read!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Elena
Posted by: Anon | 2010-04-13

How about getting a vertical clit hood piercing. The jewelry will rest against your clit itself and during intercourse it will provide you some great stimulation. Many women in your situation after having their hoods pierced have joined the orgasm during sex club. It goes through a very thin piece of flesh and heals in a few weeks. After its healed, you will be a new person.

Posted by: XXX | 2010-04-13

You are not inadequate at all.You can try and get your partner to rub against your clit as he is thrusting into you,this should help.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-04-13

Reply to sexologist