Question
Posted by: anon | 2010-01-14

orgasm

I never had an orgasm, i will be sleeping over at my bf place on friday night what must i do to get an orgasm

just relax, and enjoy the evening. dont put pressure on yourself to orgasm as this will decrease your chances. allow yourself to get caught up in the moment. if you both really care for each other you will enjoy it no matter what. you dont have to have an orgasm every time you have sex. also you dont have to orgasm in order to enjoy a sexual experience.

5
Posted by: Anon!! | 2010-01-15

Anon... get this video... it will really help.A Girls Guide to 21st Century Sex

Reply to Anon!!
Posted by: anon | 2010-01-14

thanks vh1,will do that

Reply to anon
Posted by: vh1 | 2010-01-14

Do you get wet that might be one of the reasons you dont get one. 4 play is a great tool did you ask your bf. to go down on you or did you try and masturbate even ask him to help you doing it soemtimes you need to be playful talking about sex and watching a adault movie might do it for you.

Reply to vh1
Posted by: anon | 2010-01-14

jou ma se moer

Reply to anon
Posted by: anon 1 | 2010-01-14

pray

Reply to anon 1