Posted by: Hasel | 2009-09-01

Never had an orgasm in my life...v tried 2 spot my gspot,mstbation,toys and even to consult but nothing help....please advise my mirrage is getting apart pls, pls pls

Anorgasmia: Failure to achieve orgasm (climax) during sexual intercourse. Anorgasmia can result from many causes including stress, anxiety, depression, fatigue, worry, guilt, fear of painful intercourse, fear of pregnancy, the undesirability of a partner, the undesirability of a setting, and the use of alcohol, prescription or illicit drugs. In women, this problem is also referred to as "frigidity," or female orgasmic dysfunction.
Attached is a link to a website that will most probably be informative.

It is understandable that your relationship will experience immense pressure due to the sexual concerns that you are voicing. It would be advisable to explore the possibility of couple counseling with a professional that specifically deals with sexual concerns.

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and sexual assignments that could be helpful:

Posted by: Hazel | 2009-09-02

Very true on all you`ve mension and i dont know how deal with it......and thank you so very much for your respond

Reply to Hazel