every time when i have sex, i dont reach orgasm, so my question is, will i ever fall pregnant if i dont reach orgasm, because i have trying to fall pregnat from last year but nothing happens until to date, so i just want to know what are chances of me getting pregant, is orgasm playing a role there.

Dear Anonymous,

Falling pregnant is not dependant on having an orgasm. A woman can fall pregnant without having an orgasm. If a partner ejaculates in her vagina and the sperm finds their way through her cervix and finds a fertile ovum to fertilise the woman could fall pregnant.

Having an orgasm can assist in the chances of getting pregnant, because as a woman gets closer to orgasm her womb tents and her cervix opens more making the movement of sperm through easier.

Posted by: Sex Pot | 2009-05-13

As long as your man has orgasm (ejaculates) U can become preg. But why don' t U both work on your inability 2 orgasm? U don' t know what U' re missing. I' m 59 + hubby 63 + I still orgasm regularly. I still just looooove sex + he is still more than able 2 do it. I often have a full body orgasm - sooo nice. Go 4 it, after all it is your right 2 have it + enjoy it. Regards

Reply to Sex Pot

Not being able to orgasm does not affect conception at all... More woman do not orgasm than you could imagine...
Best of luck with falling pregnant!