Posted by: zelda | 2009-03-14

Hi<br>i' m a 30 year old lady and i' ve been in and out of relationships but i have never reached orgasm. i' m soon to be married. we have talked about it and went to my GP all he said was that he is not doing his job right and that its my Concentration. he is doing his best i know, best than my previous men and i am concentrating. pls help i dont know what to do now. i love him and i know he loves me too. am willing to go to a Specialist to fix this problem if you can recomend one. <br><br>thanxx

Orgasmic difficulty is the source of many anxieties for women .
it is my recommendation that you visit a sexologist ,since you have seen your GP and have not been adequately treated.
please contact the SASHA helpline

Posted by: tj | 2009-03-18

If you find someone please let me know Zelda. I am a married man and would also like to try it.

Reply to tj
Posted by: GB | 2009-03-16

Is there perhaps another name for a Tantra practionar? I can' t find the name in the tel book. I want to look for a number in Port Elizabeth.

Reply to GB
Posted by: ZELDA | 2009-03-16

Thank you soooooooooo much and will do that right away. keep well.

Reply to ZELDA
Posted by: Enilghtened | 2009-03-16

I can only highly recommend that you both visit a Tantra practioner. We were in our 40' s when we did + all that I can say is that it was well worth the time + money spent. Where my wife used to struggle to reach orgasm, we now have lovemaking sessions of 1-1/2 - 2hrs sometimes + she has multiple orgasms like U won' t believe. We r now well into our 50' s + our sex life is far better than it was 25 yrs ago. My only regret is that we took so long to to this. Good luck

Reply to Enilghtened