Posted by: sebotsana | 2008-12-01

I have never had an orgasm,or only had an orgasm with myself,<br>struggle to reach orgasm.what can i do!<br><br>

First and foremostly, you need to determine what you find pleasurable, arousing and stimulating. After you have established this you should explore your body and orgasm through masturbation. You should first explore you own sexuality before expecting a partner to make you orgasmic. Please see the following website for info on techniques for sexual awareness

Posted by: Sb | 2008-12-15

The most powerful tool that you should use for your sexual satisfaction is your brain - then all else will explode with pleasure -

Reply to Sb
Posted by: Dishman | 2008-12-03

you should think about sex before you do it with your partner and you will find it stimulating. Do try masturbation maybe that will help you. Most of the time don' t rush to orgasm. enjoy the pleasure of sex then you will see the results

Reply to Dishman
Posted by: T | 2008-12-01

Try to relax more during sex. The more you think about having an orgasm, the more difficult it will be. Just relax and enjoy ........

Reply to T
Posted by: JM | 2008-12-01

Tell your partner what you want. it' s that simple.

Reply to JM