Question
Posted by: Frustrated | 2008-11-07

orgasm

my baby is now 7 months old and I had him by C-section. The problem is when we started having sex again(i think it was about two months after the birth),I have not been able to orgasm to peak level. At first I thought it was because I was nervous because of the long time not doing it. But since then it has not improved much. I get aroused and when I get to that point where you know what is coming is going to be absolutely powerful and mindblowing, al I have is a balloon pooping. Its like being on a high and running against a brick wall! I orgasm but it feels nothing like it used to. Is it possbile that this is a result of the ceasarian?

No this is not a result of the caesarean. If you are on hormonal contraception, this could be a cause.