Question
Posted by: Lee | 2008/11/04

Orgasm

I cannot reach an orgasm except if my partner stiimulates me by hand or mouth which never use to be the used the case. I am mid 40, have been sterilized and put on quite a bit of weight since. Also experiences patches of dryness and am on hypertension medication. Plse help

It may be that your anti-hypertensives are drying you up and thus reducing the sensation during penetration. You could try using lubricant to see if that changes things, but also check out with your prescribing doctor if there is another medication for your hypertension that has fewer sexual side - effects; they are out there!