Question
Posted by: FLIP | 2008/09/17

ORGASM

WHEN MY GIRLFRIEND AND I MAKE LOVE AND SHE IS ON TOP SHE HAVE UP TO 10 ORGASMS IN A HALF AN HOURS TIME.SHE NEVER EXPERIENCED IT IN HER LIFE.AM I HITING THE RIGHT SPOT WHEN SHE' S ON TOP OR IS THERE AN OTHER REASON FOR THIS.SHE SOMETIMES TELL ME WHEN SHE HAVE AN ORGASM ITS LIKE IT WOULDNT STOP.

THANX

Well Flip, it may be a combination of you/your technique and her developing knowlege of her sexual response. Some women are multiply orgasmic, and some women may have orgasms which last from a few seconds to several minutes! She certainly must be very trusting of you and very comfortable with you to let go to this extent. Good for you both.

2
Posted by: ? | 2008/09/17

exacty what is the problem here???

Reply to ?
Posted by: joe | 2008/09/17

Ola

go with the times Dud,,that is one of the sport that makes woman to experience that.that is why you have to try all love making position so that you can see were your chick is more comfortable and feel incharge,,,,

Reply to joe