Question
Posted by: sad | 2009-07-13

Orgasims...where are you ?

i struggle to even begin to get on the right track when having sex.
I love and enjoy having my man inside me and it feels great, but not even thinking of sexy porn scenes helps me even remotely to get excited, which means i never cum.
i can easily lead myself to have an orgasim with clit stimulation, but this is going to cause serious issues in my relationship.
My bf is very supportive and said we will work through it, but i feel like im disappointing him,
is there anything i can do ?
im too scared and dont know how to let go when he works my g-spot.
i also struggle with my nipples being touched, i think as a kid i played with them way too much, and now having any focus on them for longer than a minute or two actually makes me feel sick.

what can i do ? im desperate

see the previous answer

1
Posted by: Anon | 2009-07-14

I haad the same problem and I showed my hubby to stimulate my clit while doing it and I easily get orgasm and he doesn' t mind doing it. try it maybe it will help. good luck