Question
Posted by: Nunu | 2010/08/25

Orgasim

Please help,i never have orgasim.Help help

Read: http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/menshealth/feature/helpwithorgasms.htm

In a nutshell - Although females vary, many women need the following if they're going to reach a climax easily:

a romantic atmosphere
pleasant, comfortable surroundings
a partner who they really like
a feeling of being wanted and appreciated
a good flow of natural lubrication - so that the delicate female parts don't get sore
a skilled partner who knows how to stimulate the clitoris.
Unless you can provide the above, you are not going to have great success in giving your partner orgasms.

Please bear in mind that – contrary to what many men think – sexual intercourse by itself is not likely to produce an orgasm. This is because intercourse alone is not very good at stimulating the woman's clitoris. Nearly all females need additional stimulation of the clitoris by fingers or mouth.

5
Posted by: Greek god | 2010/08/25

Pleeeeeeeease ORGASIM??????
FCK

Reply to Greek god
Posted by: Mr G | 2010/08/25

Usually... if you have had a true orgasm you would have known you have had one. As a start I would suggest to read my comment on the g-spot on post 518.

Reply to Mr G
Posted by: AGTA | 2010/08/25

I GOT MARID LAST YEAR IM 24 YEARS OLD,WHAT IS AN ORGASMS PLIZ EXPLAIN IN DETAILS, IM NOT SURE IF I HAVE OR HAVNT EXPERIENVCD IT

Reply to AGTA
Posted by: Bozo | 2010/08/25

Hi, do you mean you never have an orgasm with a partner.?
What about masturbation ? Do you have an orgasm when you play with your clitoris ??

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/08/25

a romantic atmosphere
pleasant, comfortable surroundings
a partner who they really like

Reply to sexologist