r rooibos and green tea from your local supermarkets treated with pesticides? i dont seem to find organic alternatives, only at Woolies. Would the others still be safe if it does not say organic?

Expert ImageNatural health

the others would have been irradiated. You will have more benefits from the organic tea - as is for all other foods that is grown organic.

Dr Debbie

I' ve recently discovered that PnP are selling organic rooibos tea and even the tea bags are not chemically treated. They only cost about R2 - R4 rand more than the normal ones, but I' d rather pay a little more and know I' m not taking extra dangerous chemicals in. Even Discem sells organic teas.