Question
Posted by: Velile | 2012/05/21

OrganaSlim

Has anyone heard of this and what are your views on this OrganaSlim and OrganaCleans. Not sure if this is true but there is an article running that a jounalist from The Star, Sunday Sun tested it and it works. Please could you give me your views before I go and waste my money yet again:)... Thank you.

Dear Velile
I have also heard about the OrganaSlim and OrganaCleanz, but can't ascertain what these products contain. If you can obtain the list of ingredients you can check them out against the slimming pill ingredients listed on this Website. Click on 'Diet & Nutrition' at the top of this page and then on 'Weight loss' and 'Diet Detective'. I am personally not in favour of using over-the-counter slimming pills and potions as many of them don't work, cost a lot of money and contain ingredients that can be potentially harmful to health. I would rather stick to eating a healthy low-fat diet and doing your gym every day - that is safer and more sensible. Remember, fast losses result in fast regains!

4
Posted by: Lesley | 2012/07/24

Yes, i have been caught by them too! Dont dare send them your card details for " shipping"  because without any warning you will start seeing large deductions on your credit card for items you have not ordered!
I am now battling with the bank to try and get my money back!

Reply to Lesley
Posted by: Katie Catchpool | 2012/07/12

I actually " bought"  and after paying i found that they take money of your acount so when and cancelled my bank account, today i received the package but i dont think im going to use it, trusting my gut here i thinks its a bad idea to try these pills!

Reply to Katie Catchpool
Posted by: Madelene | 2012/05/29

Dear Velile,
Please refer to scambook . com and research organaslim. This website does not allow me to provide a link, but it''s easy enough to look up. Organaslim is a scam.
M

Reply to Madelene

Dear Velile