Question
Posted by: Cariena | 2008/07/18

Organ failure

Good day,
My Father is overweight and has organ failure ( haert, kidney, liver ex ). Age 50th. He does not have a medical aid and he' s on pension now. Hospitals and doctors/specialist can' t do anything for him anymore. Is there another way to drain the excess water from his body, cause hopitals are full. Is there any exercise that will help him? At times he does not have a appitite.
I' ve seen various reports from various medical profesionals before it is shocking, it' s a miracle he is still alive.
Is there any help for him?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Only specialist advice from one who knows his case history is advisable.