Question
Posted by: Anza Badenhorst | 2011-08-25

organ donor

Good day

Could you please advise me

I am a SLE patient with very little problems regarding the SLE. more arthiritis than anything else. A friend of mine needs a kidney and I have the same blood group. Would there be any reason for refusing me to donate a kidney if all the tests is positive

Anza

The course of systemic lupus erythematosus is unpredictable and most often harms the heart, joints, skin, lungs, blood vessels, liver, kidneys, and nervous system. I therefore, do not think that it is wise to donate your kidney.

1
Posted by: Anza Badenhorst | 2011-08-25

Besides not being wise ...and not having any problems with my kidneys since I have een diagnosed 9 years ago. Will there be any other reason no to accept the donation?

Reply to Anza Badenhorst