Question
Posted by: J | 2009-03-19

orbitrek

can you please tell me under what a workout on the orbitrek wil fall. I know this is cardio but which type?
is it running of cycling????

Hi J

It's cardio training, in a separate group. I don't think I would call it either running or cycling. Although it simulates a running motion but with the impact of cycling, so it's really a cross-over. That's how it was marketed - cardio without impact.

It's not bad if used often enough. I find it a very awkward movement, but I imagine that practice and familiarity would improve that substantially.

GOod luck

1
Posted by: puddle | 2009-03-19

Orbitrek is simply cardio. It wont fall under a catagory of running / cycling - it' s an ellptical strider. Therefore cardio in it' s own class...

Reply to puddle