Question
Posted by: Thabelo Motiang | 2010-02-26

Oratane v/s Roacutane

Good day. What is the diiference between Oratane and Roacutane. I''ve read the leaflet on both and they seem similar. I''ve taken Roacutane before and it did not agree with me at all. Now the Dr. prescribed Oratane and i''m not sure if i want to take it. Thabelo

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi T

These are generics of each other, meaning they contain the same active ingredient at the same strength. They are thus, essentially, the same.

1
Posted by: Rabia Pool | 2010-03-10

I am 26 and still suffering from Acne.I have a friend that used roacutane . I think this is my last resort now as i tried everything.
I''m quite scared to use it because of the side effects,is one of the side effects hair loss?
Can any dermatologist prescribe Roacutane??

Reply to Rabia Pool