Question
Posted by: Daisy | 2010-09-21

Oratane

My dermotologist prescribed the above pill as my acne is quite severe at the moment. He has warned me that i should not fall pregnant while im on it as it will cause birth defects. I do want children in the future (im 28 now), so do i have to worry about this when planning for kids? My derm has recommended for me to be on this treatment for about 4-5 months, if i fall pregnant in a years time, will i have a normal baby?

Hallo Daisy
Oratane can cause severe birth defects so you must stay on a contraceptive for at least 1-2 months after you stopped the course. After that it would pose no danger if you fall pregnant.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-09-21

Hallo Daisy