Posted by: mel | 2009-03-22

i' m 25 about 3yrs ago i went on full dose oratane for 4mnths for my acne it really worked and had clear skin then 2yrs later i started getting pimples all over the sides of my face and it became unbearable again, went to dr and was put on a lower dose oratane for 6mnths. now i have been off it for 1mnth and all the pimples are returning on the sides of my face and arond my nose. i really just don' t know what to do anymore. i use a good skincare product and take good care of my skin but nothing works now. where do i go from here been on oratane twice it really is getting me down.

Dear Mel
Talk to your dermatologist - it may be possible to control this with topical retinoids and Dalacin T