Question
Posted by: Worried | 2008/07/10

Oratane

I have been using oratane 20mg for just over a month now however i have missed my period last month. I am very aware of the side effects of oratane. Is this quite norma? or will my period come back after completing my course.

Dear Worried
Oratane may affect your menstruation and your periods may be irregular while you are using Oratane. Please just DON"T take chances and use proper contraceptives always if you are sexually active.

2
Posted by: ndi | 2008/11/22

i am 42 years old and weigh 63kg. what would be ideal dose and strength of oratane that would be suitable for me.

Reply to ndi
Posted by: Worried no 2 | 2008/10/21

Im using sliky slim at the moment but im also on oratane. Could the slimmers prevent the oratane from working?

Reply to Worried no 2