Question
Posted by: Adele | 2008-10-09

Q.

Oranje Quick Slim diet

I just bought the Oranje Quick Slim diet, and need to know a bit more about this diet, does it realy work? How much weight loss is expected in a month? Is there a certain diet eating plan you can use with this?

Expert's Reply

A.

Dear Adele
I must admit that I have not yet heard of this diet (there is at least one new fad diet launched every week, so it is not possible to keep up), but hope the other Readers will give you some feedback on the Oranje Quick Slim diet. You can judge for yourself if the diet is worth it: a) if the diet the prescribe contains all the food groups b) if it is not too low in energy, c) If you have to take all kinds of diet pills and potions with the diet. If you need to cut out whole food groups (esp carbohydrates) or if the diet is very low in energy then it is not sensible and well balanced. If you also have to pay for a variety of expensive tests before embarking on the programme then do consider if you can't rather spend your money on a good gym or Walk for Life. Combine exercise and a low-fat, high-fibre diet and you should achieve similar results.

10
user comments

C.

Posted by: skye | 2014-07-04

hi can somebody please email me the diet plan what you may and may not eat and all the do's and dont's nicolizedup@gmail.com

Reply to skye
Posted by: Melis | 2014-06-24

I was on this diet in 2006 and lost 14kgs in the first month and kept it off until I recently gave birth. I received my quickslim package a while ago but now I cannot seem to find the leaflet that they include in the package containing the foods you are allowed and not allowed to consume. If anyone has that PLEASE can you email it to me. Would be appreciated! melisdp@gmail.com. Thanks!

Reply to Melis
Posted by: Danie | 2014-06-05

Can anyone tell me who will administer the injections. The clinics say they are not allowed to

Reply to Danie
Posted by: mellissa | 2013-11-12

Hi DA Sorry i meant to say for one month , my second month is slow though . Good Luck What does your diet consist off?

Reply to mellissa
Posted by: Melissa | 2013-10-14

I lost 7 kilos in one week

Reply to Melissa | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Da | 2013-11-11

Hi Melissa, Whow such huge loss. I only started a week ago but haven't seen much results. I guess my system is too stubborn. But im not cheating at all. What else are you doing to loose so much.

Posted by: tammy | 2008-12-01

A friend of mine used it for 4 mnths and lost 40kgs. yeah i know, unbelievable.
Its a dream cum true. no exercise needed
da hard part is the 1st week no CARBS at all, after dat it suppressess all cravings and makes u very thirsy, so water intake is high, which is good.
u hav 2 order via phone, 1st dep the money into bank acc, then they post via speed services.
its legit
and it costs R200pm inc postage

Reply to tammy
Posted by: Tammy | 2008-12-01

I have been on the diet and yes it really works one piece of advice though once you have reched your goal weight try and stick to low gi carbs to maintain it

Reply to Tammy
Posted by: alleycat | 2008-11-04

Hi There,

I have also heard of this diet but also need more info regarding this, has anybody lost weight on this diet and how does it work?

Reply to alleycat

Want to comment?