Posted by: curious | 2012-07-30

orally bi

Hi Doc, I have noticed that the issue of men having oral sex with men is more than rare on this forum, but I dont see it with ladies, the question is, many times it seems that these men are married, and still indulge or fantasise about oral sex with same gender, but dont seem to be gay in any other way, is this a new thing, where like anything goes, I did some research and found that there are many ladies who encourage this in mmf situations as well, and then those that feel they would rather find their husband sleeping with another woman than giving oral sex to a man, I also found out my husband had experimented orally with a man when he was younger, and I thought I was alone, because I cant understand this, and have been thinking about coming to terms with it, and wondering if I actually watched it, if I could then maby understand, and if that would be a good way to support him, without him having to go outside of our trust to satisfy his urges, I just dont know, but I want to do the right thing

This seems more a problem for you than for him. From what you wrote he has not expressed recently the desire to get involved...?? Difficult to say if it is an "in thing" or "closet thing". Deidre - SASHA

Posted by: Magriet | 2012-08-01

@ A man
Really? what turns you on about a penis in your mouth? Do you like the taste or just like the idea of his manhood in your mouth and that you can suck it and pleasure him?

@ Curious
No, man... please don''t. I would totally break and disgust you if you watch your husband giving another man a BJ. If he has that urge, then it should be HIS problem to deal with, and if he goes outside the marriage to satisfy his urge, then he doesn''t respect your marriage.
Why should YOU bend over backwards to satisfy his urge when his urge clearly doesn''t belong in a marriage?

Reply to Magriet
Posted by: a man | 2012-08-01

It is possible to be orally bi, and totally straight in every other area, I would love to suck a penis, but would never touch a man in any other way, I also would not allow a man to touch me at all, just pure raw oral sex. I would never tell my wife my fantasy, she would feak, but I once went outside our marriage to experience it, but once I had the penis in my mouth I felt unfaithful, and stopped immediately, I could never do it without her, and I could never tell her, so my fantasy will remain just that, a fantasy. My advise, is to do it with your husband, get it out of his system, and you wont have to wonder anymore

Reply to a man