Question
Posted by: Denise | 2011/03/01

Oralcon vs Nordette

i have recently changed from Nordette to Oralcon, the sister advised me to start the oralcon on the white pills and i was on my last red pill on Nordette, however, after the first day, i started having bad headaches, and i''ve read up on the side effects of Oralcon. i want to stop oralcon all together and go back on Nordette, but can i just start Nordette or is there a process i have to follow?

If it has just been a few days, you can go back to Nordette, but use extra precautions for two weeks.

3
Posted by: caroline | 2011/06/29

i want to change from trigestal to oralcon because i have heard oralcon is exactly like nordette and i was on nordette before i had my baby but when i wanted to go back on it my sister told me nordette has been discontinued.

Reply to caroline
Posted by: Sharon | 2011/06/02

I wil be starting on oralcon this evening.Should I start with the white pills as I finished off on the red nordette pills?

Reply to Sharon