Question
Posted by: Ebie | 2011-08-11

Oralcon Contraceptive &  serious side effects

I''ve started on Oralcon about 2 weeks ago and have been experiencing very bad mood swings, irritability &  depression. So much that people around me complain. Also I''m dead tired all the time, nauseous, and extremely dizzy - so much I fell down because of it. This only started in the last week or so. Could the pill cause this reactions and should I immediately stop using it? I''ve also heard this is the generic of Nordette, and that Nordette has been taken off the market - but why?
Thank you.

It is common to have side effects when starting the Pil. These usually get better in the first two months. It is usually issues of cost which cause originals to be taken off the market and generics to be used.

79
Posted by: Jacqueline Ashley | 2015-06-25

Hello i am Jacqueline Ashley ,from Canada, I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how i got my ex lover back.I was going crazy when my lover left me for another girl last month,But when i meet a friend that introduce me to Dr Etiosa the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to Dr Etiosa about how my ex lover left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 2 days,My lover called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my lover called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact Dr Etiosa at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: DRETIOSA@YAHOO.COM and get your problems solve like me..

Reply to Jacqueline Ashley
Posted by: Rahela Begum | 2015-05-20

My name is Rahela Begum, i live and work in Oxford shire, UK. My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids, I felt like ending it all, i almost committed suicide because he left us with nothing, i was emotionally down all this while. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr. oyinbo the spell caster which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I came across several of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and also spell to get a good paid job so on. He is amazing, i also come across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Vera, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped his email.After reading all these, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than ever.Dr.oyinbo you are a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster, Try him anytime, he is the answer to your problems. you can contact him on ( prophetoyinbojesus@yahoo.com or prophetoyinbojesus@yahoo.com) or call him +2348074066640. he is the best caster that can help you with your problems.

Reply to Rahela Begum
Posted by: Erica Gatewood | 2015-04-04

Wow i never thought i will be happy in my life ever again, i want you all to thank DR OGUDUGU of GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM, he is a father that takes care of his children the spell caster of our time, he has saved me from a very ugly situation that almost made my life miserable and i want you all to thank him for me,my husband and i have be married for so many years now with children and the relationship was being threatened by a small girl in his working place,she was almost destroying my home i met so many spell casters but to no avail until i met a friend who came from Africa and she told me about DR OGUDUGU, and i decided to contact him and try him out as i was losing faith in all spell casters, but he told not to worry that now am in his temple everything will be alright he assured me 100% that his spell has no side effects and that it will work straight and save my home and my marriage and after he has performed the sacrifices and casting the spell, my husband came back to us with love and affection and he loved us more and more and he never looked back or none did his love for me waiver, if you are also experiencing this sort of your situation in your home, if your husband is drifting away, if you are experiencing a broken home or you have lost your husband to a young woman outside there then look no further help is here as GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM is ready to help you out okay for any of your problem is it financial needs, revenge spell, job spell, promotion spell what kind of spell do you need DR OGUDUGU is going to solve it for you okay i have promised him to always talk of his good works to the world in general and to any body who cares to listen, you can email him on his personal email on or GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM and he will attend to you as soon as possible okay.Traditional Healer, Witchcraft spells , lost love spells , Voodoo spells , Psychic stop cheating in your relationships now with a spell of love protection , lost love spells ,it takes 24hours to start it work 100% guarantee SAME DAY RESULT. HE CAN FIX THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS TO ALL ACROSS THE GLOBE ON: 1. Getting your lover or husband back 2. Spiritual bulletproof 3. Training 4. Money spell 5. Long life spell 6. Prosperity spell 7. Protection spell 8. Get a job spell 9. Becoming a manager spell 10. Get a huge loan without paying any fee spell 11. Getting your scam money back 12. Child spell 13. Pregnancy spell 14. Freedom spell 15. Love spell 16, vanishing spell 17. Invisible human spell 18. Success or pass spell 19. Marriage spell 20. Avenging spell 21. Popularity spell 22. Killing spell 23. Cancer spell 24. Supernatural power spell 25. Madness spell 26. Free house loan spell 27. Production spell of films and movie 28. Hiv/aids spell 29. Tuberculosis spell 30. Loose weight and body spell. once again his email is or GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM OR call +2348066421534.

Reply to Erica Gatewood
Posted by: Amber | 2015-03-26

I was totally depressed and confuse, i do cry all night praying to God whn i can carry my own baby. at last he sent to me this good man of the Fertility Temple, who helped me when i was at the verge of loosing it. i needed to have my own baby with my husband. so i saw a review about fertilitytemple@yahoo.com and how he have been helping people to conceive. i contacted him, my long night tears was turn to joy after 48hours he finish casting a fertility spell for me. his contact address is fertilitytemple@yahoo.com

Reply to Amber
Posted by: Amber | 2015-03-26

Reply to Amber
Posted by: pinky | 2015-02-19

I have been using oralcon for 3 years now and now am ready to have a child and I've stopped using it but ever since last month haven't seen my period and had 3 pregnancy test which were negative am now confused what can I do please help

Reply to pinky
Posted by: Rina Synia | 2014-11-02

My Dear friends online, My name is Rina Synia,And i live in Ireland, I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2 years ago, which lead to our break up. I was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is DR OSAUYI. I email the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happen in less than two days my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me i was os happy to have him back to me. The most interesting part of the story is that am pregnant.Thanks to DR OSAUYI for saving my marriage and for also saving others own too. Continue your good work, If you are interested to contact the great spell caster email address (OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM).OR YOU CAN CALL HIS CELL PHONE ON +2347064294395 You are the best among all the spell caster online that I know.web sit (http://osauyilovespell.webs.com)

Reply to Rina Synia | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Realist | 2015-02-02

Oh yes please help me Dr Osauyi. I have a useless man that I desperately want back because I have such a low self esteem that I feel I don't deserve better than him! OH! and please, please I want to fall pregnant and have a screaming, smelly baby who is going to cost a lot of money to feed and school and look after, even though I will have to do this all alone because I am sure he will run even further away when I'm fat and pregnant and don't want to have sex with him. Will you give me a spell to keep him? please please.

My name is Lucy Andrew would like to share my testimony with permission the public at large about what this man named DR OGUDUGU only has done for me, he has returned to bring my boyfriend Ex lost me with his great spell, together known a John for years and we were for a long time, we love one another, but, suddenly, it told me that it can not continue more and I was so worried in a State of shock after he was looking for ways to get back to a friend mine told me about this man and gave your contact email for me, but I was still in doubt, but I just have to try and really needed my exso we contacted him in my problems, you're not going to believe he prepared this spell and brought to my former lover again and today we are very happy together thanks once more by the GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM that have made for me, if you are out there passing through any of these problems are listed below: 1) If you want your ex back. (2) If you always have nightmares. (3) you want to be promoted in his office. (4) If you want a son. (5) If you need financial help. (6) If you are suffering from HIV/AIDS contact with him now for immediate resolution of any kind of problems email GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM

BEWARE OF THESE SCAMS!!! DR MALAWI RACUM IS THE ONLY SPELL CASTER TO TRUST!( spellofsolutiontemple@yahoomail.com) will be of great help to you. I never believed in spell casting but After 4 years of dating my hobby, he left me because I lost my womb . I felt like my life has come to an end, I almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to the spell caster called Dr Malawi whom i met online after my friend Tracy told me about how he helped her. She testified about how Dr Malawi brought back her Ex in less than 3 days and reversed the effect of her lost womb, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Malawi's email address. I decided to give Dr Malawi a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problems to him. In just 3 days, my Hubby came begging. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than before, am pregnant now to God be the glory. Dr Malawi is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... Come to think of it I didn't pay much and all I have to do is send him little 250 dollars which he used in providing the materials used for the spell. Even my pastor said that God works mysteriously, that some men are used by God to help others. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Contact Dr malawi anytime, he is the answer to your problems. Here's his contact spellofsolutiontemple@yahoomail.com

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Lost Womb | 2015-02-02

OMG! how did you lose your womb?? was it as a party? maybe check in "lost & found" and only $250 for materials? maybe you should see if you can get a brain transplant with that money instead. By the way the bible says that sorcerers and spell casters should be stoned to death. So I wouldn't be asking Pastors about that.

Posted by: linda | 2014-10-09

Reply to linda
Posted by: linda | 2014-10-09

Reply to linda

Hello every one, I really want to share my testimony to the hearing of every body on this site, December 2013, I saw a post on a particular site shearing her testimony on how the great spell caster brought back her ex who name is Dr.Eze.Malaca so I just see it common and i said let me see what will happen because my husband left me and my three kids, i and my husband was married for ten year living happily, he left me and go for another woman so when i saw the post, i contacted the spell caster on his email and he told me not to worry that my husband will come back to me in three days after once he finish casting the love spell and to my greatest surprise, i now have my husband back to me again and i want to use the medium to let every body know that this is real and if you are out here having this same problem please contact the great spell caster on his email now because he can do the unexpected. e-mail him so that he can help you order100.100@aim.com or call +27743185702

I am struggling to loose weight, is it the progesterone in the pill or what. How long does the pill stay in my body as am afraid to stop using because I might catch

Posted by: deneesha | 2014-08-18

Hi I took two white pills for three days then one white pill to end the white pills quicker. I then started with the red and also took two but only took two red pills twice. So I had unprotected sex therefore my question is Will i fall pregnant as I didn't get my period yet ? I've been using oralcon for 3 months and never skipped a pill. Thanks

Reply to deneesha
Posted by: deneesha | 2014-08-18

Reply to deneesha
Posted by: dj | 2014-08-09

I used Oralcon pill for three months I stopped on my fourth pack when I was starting my period on the 3rd July, had mood swings and depression. after stopping I was having unprotected sex with my boyfriend for two weeks. on the 18th July I spotted but used liner but got full and second liner was not full everyday for 3 days and from there only had a drop daily and that took 7 days in all. Today is the 9 august never got my period back and I'm having lower abdominal pain on the right side mostly sometimes it shift to the right, I tested the test is negative but could i be pregnant ?????? pls help!!!

Reply to dj
Posted by: undo | 2014-08-06

hi i ve been started the oralcon pill and nou my period is non stop is this normal?please help me n i have pain since i use this pill

Reply to undo
Posted by: Joyce Patrick | 2014-05-26

I am Mrs Joyce Patrick from Canada, I have great joy in me as i am writing this testimony about the great man called Dr.Ekpiku When my lover left me i never taught that i will be able to get him back after all he has put me through, But i am so happy that after the interference of Dr.Ekpiku i was able to get my lover back after 24hours and i can proudly to say, that who ever need help in getting there lover back should contact Dr.Ekpiku on these contact details below Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com for proper understanding of what i have just witness. And i promise that he will help you as he help me.

Reply to Joyce Patrick
Posted by: anna | 2014-03-28

HELLO, i want to share this wonderful testimony to the world as a whole in case there is some body in this same situation. i was diagnosed of HIV in the year 2009 until i meant testimony online by a woman with name Anita about a man called Dr Okoro , i was not too sure if it was real until i contacted him my self . I thought that there was never a cure for my deadly ailment but Dr Okoro told me that his herbs could cure me, and then i decided to give him a try, he then told me that once i start taking his herbs, that it will only take me some days to be cured, i believed him and took the herb with faith. after he gave me the medication, i took it and i was feeling some new signs in my body and i decided to go for a test and the result stated that i was HIV negative, i was very happy and even called my pastor and told him about it, i am very happy that i am now HIV negative and i am also happy that i will not be celebrating this Christmas as an HIV patient as i have did for the past 4 years, so help me say a very big thank you to Doctor Okoro for saving me from the hands of the deadly ailment. if you are also in this type of situation and you are seeking for solution, seek no more for you have received the right information you have been wanting for a very long time in this type of issues you are very free to contact Dr Okoro today through his private email: Drokorotemplt@gmail.com or call him on his mobile number : +2348051785597. i strongly believe that he will help you out just as he did mine, stay cool and God bless Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year in advance. email: DROKOROTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM

Reply to anna
Posted by: vecky | 2014-03-28

Reply to vecky
Posted by: neo | 2014-03-27

i started using oralcon for a months and now i have all pregnancy symptoms mood swings,dizziness, etc and i havnt seen my period. i didnt have sexual intercourse ever since i started using it so my question is can it stops you from seing your period

Reply to neo

can oralcon stops your period?

since i've started to use Nordette and it went off from market they introduced the Oralcon and i go for it...what i can say is that now i had experienced on bad smell discharge that all....but now its has stopped.

I have been trying for 10 years to get pregnant and needed help! Been going to the doctors but still nothing. the doctor said my husband and i are fine , I don't know where else to turn. until one day I read howdr.ukpoyanspellhome@gmail.com helped others get pregnant ONLINE i then contacted the great spell caster via email and he cast a pregnancy spell for me and gave me a 1month sure guarantee that i will become pregnant ,and exactly 6weeks later I went to check and i was pregnant and later on i gave birth, i can never forget the great spell caster that`s opened my blessings of conceiving today its marking 5years my son was born and i also have a baby girl who is one and half years old, i want to use this medium to tell other women out there who is having pregnancy issues not to wait for years like i did contact him today email: dr.ukpoyanspellhome@gmail.com

Posted by: nokwanda | 2014-03-09

I have been on oralcon for 3yrs nw and I have minor pimples which come and go from time to time other than that they great I went through most of the side -effects but now 'm fine. For those of u who still have problems with oralcon u shuld consider or contraceptive pills, hope they help u

Reply to nokwanda
Posted by: gk | 2014-02-14

I have been on nustrate for a year and my menstruation have been abnormal, within two months of the injection I only menstruation on the secondition month and it takes 3 weeks to stop. The nurse gave me oralcon to take so my menstrual can get back to normal. Will this help

Reply to gk
Posted by: Milly | 2014-02-12

Started using OralCon 7days ago. Its my 1st time,I'm taking them to regulate my hormones and periods. On sunday I mysteriously started getting sick,I've never been sick like this before,it started as a headache,the progressed I got a high temp I had to sleep in the nude. Decided to take some pain meds cause of the horrible headache,I slept bt monday morning I woke up worse,congested nose,sore painfully dry throat. Its wednesday today and I'm experiencing diarrhea. Is this a coincidence? I don't think so. Could it be my body adjusting to the pill? Pls help I feel horrible?

Reply to Milly
Posted by: lisa | 2014-02-10

What scares me about all the comments is that I have been using this pill for almost 2 months now - absolutely no side effects. It is like im not on anything - makes me wander if it is effective with me at all.

Reply to lisa | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: T | 2014-07-30

ive also been on oralcon for 2months and no major side effects

Posted by: linhle | 2014-02-10

Hi ive been on Oralcon for a month and im experiencing moodswings,,pregnancy symptoms,,depression,,heavy bleeding,,oily skin ,,short temper ...its da worst period ive ever seen in my lyf en i was using 3mnths injection i left it because i was having crs bladder pains

Reply to linhle

Hi,i started using oralcon two weeks back,i have all the pregnancy signs and symptoms,i feel dizzy,moody,when i get hungry i feel like im dying,should i stop it?im so confused

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Thabi | 2014-03-27

i also feel the same, i have used it for a month and i'm feeling pregnant i have all pregnancy symptoms. i'm so scared i dont know whether its the pill or i'm really pregnant. can a someone prefessional respond to this please

Hi! I have been taking oralcon since january7,2014. And I notice I am having discharge which smell rather unpleasant . It also come out in my sweat. I just don't understand what is going on.

Hi I've been using oralcon for 3years and I have lots of pimples. Should i stop using?

Hi I am 19 and I have been using Oralcon for 4 months and I drink it at night before I sleep, I still experince side effects like many women have mentioned above but they light but one I don't know about is that when I smell Food I feel extremely nauses, is it normal? And my boyfriend and I are planning on having kids some day so by taking the pill at my age will it prevent me from having kids one day?

Posted by: Nats | 2014-01-02

Hi, I've been on this pill for longer than a year. This pill is not good whatsoever, yes, it does affect people differently, but since i've been on this pill, i've been nervous, hands keep shaking, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, forgetful, bloatedness, abdominal pain, sore breasts & bad mood swings, that comes with irritability. I had pregnant signs, it was horrible. I decided to go off, and everything is going back to normal again, i feel like the normal person that i was before starting that.

Reply to Nats
Posted by: Meg | 2013-12-12

I started using Oralcon 10 days ago at the start of my period as told by my doctor. Ive now been bleeding for 10 days when my period usually lasts for max 7 days. Is this normal?

Reply to Meg

I have taken Oralcon for a week now, feel ok. Just alittle aggressive and hungry but that's it. Reading these comments scare me.

Posted by: Fifi | 2013-10-27

Hi..i it possible to get pregnant if you had sex two days before mensturation,infact i had unprotected sex,but i left with 2 red oralcon left,nothing happening even now,can i get pregnant easy,please help..

Reply to Fifi
Posted by: chanda | 2013-10-26

I was using oralcon for the past three mnths ve had terrible headaches.hubby en I will jst go back to condoms

Reply to chanda
Posted by: Susanna | 2013-10-15

ive just started oralcon 2weeks ago.. and since last week im having low abdominal pain. .and also my stomach keeps running everytime o eat something.. I cant keep food in..are this the side effects also.?

Reply to Susanna
Posted by: baby | 2013-10-11

It is safe to use

Reply to baby

NO

Posted by: Tarryn | 2013-09-16

I would just like to say that I have been on Oralcon since Nordette was taken off the market a couple of years ago and I have had no problems. What we all have to remember is that every single one of us is different and our bodies don't all react the same, especially if you are judging the product within the first few weeks of use when your body is still adjusting to it. Safest thing to do is always get a second opinion from a professional before trying something new. I for one think Oralcon is awesome and have no regrets about using it.

Reply to Tarryn
Posted by: dima | 2013-09-12

i recently stopped taking oralcon pill about 7 days ago and i was still on the white pills, yesterday i started bleeding lightly and still am. is this normal?

Reply to dima | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: zanele | 2014-03-26

no its not ..but what i suggest to people they musn't just take preventions without consulting a doctor...coz our womb doesn't accept same thing as all does..that why you find people saying their pregnant while they were taking pills.

Posted by: keneiloe boice | 2013-08-23

I don't believe I have gained so much weight I was weighing abot 62kg nd now I'm weighing a hoping 67 kg no ways I'm stoppin these pills any suggestions of other contraceptions to use.

Reply to keneiloe boice
Posted by: keneiloe boice | 2013-08-23

Reply to keneiloe boice
Posted by: anonymous | 2013-07-22

Hi I'm 18 years old and I was given oralcon to regulate my period, I don't have bad skin and I'm thin. Will I gain weight and get acne? Like evryone else on this site? Some advise please. I'm scared

Reply to anonymous
Posted by: patricia | 2013-07-19

I've used so many pills and even the injection for the past year, but nothing helped me....I was bleeding for a year and 2 months, but finally stopped 2 weeks ago after going for a procedure. I've started using Oralcon for 2 weeks now, and now I'm getting all these pimples which I never had before, I'm very moody. Should I stop using this pill, because I really don't wanna see 2 or 3 new pimples every morning when I wake up?

Reply to patricia

Hi I was just wondering if anyone could assist me. I am on oralcon and have been bleeding after making love to my husband and was wondering if there is something wrong down there. Thank u

Posted by: Norma | 2013-07-02

I have been bleeding for a month and my doc put me on Oralcon to regulate.I've been using it for the the last 2 weeks now and have the worst side effects ever . watery mouth, nausea, dizzy spells and worst of all I eat all the time cause if I dont eat it feels like im going to die ! I feel depressed and irritable! This pill is not right . And for the record after day 3 I stopped bleeding and started again on day 5 ! and it's still going! What can I do im feeling really tired .......

Reply to Norma

I have started using oralcon in the past 3 months and I have mood swing,low lobido and thatn is affecting my marriage.I wonder if shud i stop

Posted by: Irene | 2013-05-14

Hi, Ive been using Oralcon for two weeks now and have these severe headaches and feel fatigue. I also have been experiencing a discharge which i didnt get when i was on Triphasal and the sister at the clinic claims it is same as Triphasal. I have also lost weight. Please tell me about this Oralcon anyone. I also get lower abdominal discomfort.

Reply to Irene
Posted by: mike | 2013-05-04

my kid eat this pill what should I do he is 3 years old

Reply to mike | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: shirley | 2014-02-12

ur insane

Posted by: Neo Mamakoko | 2011-11-28

Hi.... I recently started using oralcon about 4 days ago actually and it makes me nauseous and gives me a stomach ache. Really wondering if I should stay on it or maybe go back to my doctor and look at other options

Reply to Neo Mamakoko
Posted by: Mandy | 2011-11-22

Hi..I stopped taking the injection because i had unstoppable bleeding while i was o it. I have been using oralcon for only a week and i have experienced itching, dryness and inflamation in my vagina. Could oralcon be the cause for this?

Reply to Mandy
Posted by: Tee | 2011-11-22

ive used oralcon for a month and had the worst side effects ever, i had super tender breasts, mood swings, low lubido :(, no eppitite, constantly tired and more. I hate this pill with a passion i think it should be taken off the market, the side effect are terrible.

Reply to Tee
Posted by: SANDY | 2011-11-09

Ladies

i was taking ovral 28 for 3 months and i suddenly developed constant headache, severe one. my las period was even shorter and headache tables were no longer helping. my doctor examined me, i was soclose to having a strong and she told me to stop the pill immediately. i have been off it for 2 days now and the headache is so mild i feel a lot better. i was considering ORALCON, but you scared me, i quit. my husband agrees we should just stick to condoms, its safer

Reply to SANDY
Posted by: buhle | 2011-10-20

Does nordettes and oralcon work the same way and what side or after effects do they have?

Reply to buhle | 1 comment (hide)

they work the same dear...

Posted by: Lescha | 2011-10-18

Hi have been on it for about a week now, i can so far only talk good about it. my lobido is up and i am more " oiled"  down there. and i actually have been in a much better mood since ive been taking them.

Reply to Lescha
Posted by: Mandy | 2011-10-07

I have been using oralcon for a month and half and I have a severe breakout, my skin looks terrible. I hate this pill!!!!!!

Reply to Mandy
Posted by: confused | 2011-09-05

hi,i1ve jst started using this pill nd honestly u guys hve actually managed to scare me a bit,esp the reader who had a stroke......hope da doc can clear things up as soon as possible

Reply to confused
Posted by: Janine | 2011-08-30

I used oralcon for a month and a half and suffered a stroke.can this be the cause,no previous hypertension problems and been using nordette for years with no problems the doctors cant find a cause for my stroke can anyone reply or shed some light

Reply to Janine
Posted by: jackie | 2011-08-30

Hi there, i was also on Triphasil and the clinic told me that oralcon is the generic for Triphasil and not Nordette. i stopped taking oralcon in December because of serious moodswings and weight gain!! it has also messed up my cycle from having two periods in one month and then no period for 3 months... anyone else with this problem?

Reply to jackie
Posted by: Sylvia | 2011-08-19

Previously I have been using Tryphasils and recently change to Oralcon, it has been two weeks Iam now experiencing non stop period is that a normal thing ....

Kind Regards

Reply to Sylvia | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Odette | 2013-06-26

Hi. I was on Trigresgtral for 2 years after Triphasal was discontinued, then the clinic put me on Oralcon, WHAT A DISASTER!!!! I experienced emotional outbursts, depression and I menstruated for 3 weeks, I eventually picked up the courage to go see the doctor. He said that I must immediately stop with Oralcon and gave me a script for Logynon, I am finally back to normal.

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-08-16

Reply to gynaedoc | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Morgan | 2015-02-23

My name is Johnson Morgan , and I base in USA...My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr okougbo, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr okougbo e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr okougbo, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Contact drokougbospellcasterhome@gmail.com anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here's his contact: drokougbospellcasterhome@gmail.com