Posted by: Heliana | 2012-08-07

ORALCON Birth control pill (urgent)

Dear Doc, I am on Oralcon. It''s works very well with me...problem stock were I live. The clinic is out of stock as well as the zillion pharmacy''s I''ve been to. What can I use in stead of Oralcon that is very near to Oralcon? This is the only pill that does not affect me negatively. Please help. I only have one pill left! Thanks!!

You can use Nordette.

Hello, I am looking at using oralcon but I am not sure how it will affect my eczema. What do you suggest?

I am on the Oralcon and took my first white pill on the first day of my cycle. But had unprotected sex on the 3rd day. I am now paranoid because I am constantly drowsy and sometimes nauseas, are these just side effects? I am still spotting so I can't be pregnant can I?

Posted by: DON | 2015-03-10

my girlfriend has been using oralcon bt not taking it everyday so she took 1 pill we had sex she went back and took anothr pill and took the remaining for 5 days everyday will tht help?

Reply to DON

I took one red and one white pill at once from my oralcon pack by mistake. I was on my last white pill and was supposed to start my red pills in Monday. I took the pills at about 13:10 and I normally take my pills at 12:30. What should I do? Is the pill still effective? Your assistance will be greatly appreciated

Posted by: kholo | 2014-08-07

i was using Oralcon before i had a child and never had a problem with them. now i want to go back using the pill but is called Verona because it was out of stock, they said is more like the oralcon is it true?

Reply to kholo
Posted by: mika | 2014-07-28

I used nordett when oraalcon wasn't available and within a week I blew up especially round the abdomen. Very strage but I'm ok since I stopped the nordette

Reply to mika

I have been on birth control pills for 16 years started with ovral and is for the last few years on oralcon the problem is I have no sex drive and I feel it is the pill that is causing it. I need to know if it is possible and will it work if I take viriya also to help with my problem

Posted by: Sechaba | 2013-11-20

Good day I have two questions. 1. I have been on Oralcon for three weeks now and I am also on the Duromine diet controll pill. I would just like to know if the Oralcon wont be affected negetively because I am taking the Duromine pill at the same time? 2. I normaly take the Oralcon pill at 7pm everyday but I am worried because I hurt my ankle last evening at the gym so I had a terrible pain when I woke up this morning so I meant to take the Adcodol pain killer tablet but buy mistake I took the Oralcon so I would like to know if it wont affect the effectivness of the Oralcon and if there is anything I must do? Should I ignore today's evening schedule and continue tomorrow with my normal schedule of Oralcon.

Reply to Sechaba

i want to stop using oralcon pills because i get pain and swelling in the calf of one of my leg will i get pregnant if i stop?

Posted by: Melissa | 2012-10-15

I am really worried becoz today is the first day that i am taking oralcon. Its lighter than the other pill i use to take. Will i fall pregnant?

Reply to Melissa
Posted by: Nthabiseng | 2012-10-08

Can I use oralcon while breastfeeding? If not what would be a suitable birthcontrol pill?

Reply to Nthabiseng
Posted by: patricia | 2012-09-27

i am currently using oralcon birth control pilll. 7 days ago i missed 1 hormone pill ad remember to take it the nest day with the current day''s pill then 3 dats later i had unprotected sex. is there a chance that i might be pregnent?

Reply to patricia
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-08-13

You can use Nordette.