Posted by: Mandy | 2012-01-24

Hello, I have been using Oralcon for a year now, but I can''t get my period to start when the white pill stops. So I am not protected for 3 - 4 days. The sister at the clinic suggested I continue with the new pack''s white pills until my period starts, and whala! It does not start... If I stop taking it, it starts again after 2 - 3 days, this seems like a blessing in disguise, will it be ok if I just continue taking the white pill and never get my period again?

I suggest that you use the tablet as directed but remember that you should not take the tablets for one week, in order to have a 28 day cycle. Your menstruation will not start immediately after taking the last tablet. It will happen somewhere in the 7 day tab free days. You will be protected during the week that you are not taking any tablets.