Question
Posted by: Mandy | 2012/01/24

Oralcon

Hello, I have been using Oralcon for a year now, but I can''t get my period to start when the white pill stops. So I am not protected for 3 - 4 days. The sister at the clinic suggested I continue with the new pack''s white pills until my period starts, and whala! It does not start... If I stop taking it, it starts again after 2 - 3 days, this seems like a blessing in disguise, will it be ok if I just continue taking the white pill and never get my period again?

Continue taking all the pills as per the pack. That way you are protected and it doesn't matter if you don't have a period as long as you have regular check-ups with a gynae.

3
Posted by: Mpumi | 2012/04/16

I was on the injection(3mtns) for a year nd half bt da doctor suggestd that i stop it as i was alwys on periods nd it was heavy flow tht lastd 4 da whole month. He suggested i use oralcon of which m using nw for almst a year,took da whole pack da 1st month afta tht only took da white pills nd threw away da red ones. Last month i took da whole pack,bt nw m still on da white ones nd jst got my periods nw nd its very painful. M only on da second row of da white ones.

Reply to Mpumi
Posted by: zinhle | 2012/04/15

i have a problem it for years 3 now idon''t get my period i go to the doctor and they give me the tablets and say the period wl be come but it not coming 4 now idon''t knw what can i do ineed a help

Reply to zinhle