Question
Posted by: Cathy | 2010-06-16

oral with bearded boyfriend

Hi there, I''m a divorcee with a new bf of 4 mths + we r set to become sexually active when we go away next weekend. We are both HIV neg + have both not had any partners since our ex''es. I really looooove to have oral done on me, my ex was clean shaven (so am I) but my new bf has a beard. What can I expect? Scratchines, roughnes, tickleish or what? I don''t want to ask him to shave it off cause it looks good on him.

Dear Cathy

I think it is natural to wonder what it may be like with a new partner, but it is not possible for me to predict what your experience will be. You will just have to wait and see. I hope you have a great weekend away.

4
Posted by: Jakes | 2010-06-18

It will probably tickle your fancy - enjoy!!

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: Johnny Bravo | 2010-06-17

what do you want to expect?

Reply to Johnny Bravo
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-06-17

Dear Cathy

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: alex | 2010-06-16

lay back and enjoy the surprise. :)

Reply to alex