Question
Posted by: Sahara | 2008/10/30

Oral Treatment for Thrush

I have been on very strong antibiotics and as a result I have developed thrush. I was given a tablet to take by the doctor (when he gave me the antibiotics) and I have taken it but it doesn' t seem to be helping. It is called Aspen Fluconazol 150 and they only gave me one capsule? Should I have been given more than one or is there something else that is more effective? I do not want to go the cream route if I can help it.

A stat dose is usual. Have a look at the Top 5 questions for other treatment options.