Posted by: Cindy | 2012-06-15

Oral thrush

Hi Cyerdoc

I really battle with oral thrush. I am asthmatic and after using my cortisone inhaler (over 40 years) I rinse diligently. The last time it was so severe it landed on my vocal cords and I was admitted to hospital with hardly any voice (they thought it was my thyroid). I was treated. It keeps coming back. I am insulin resistant. They treat me with Canestan Troche, Daktarin, Nystacin and I broke open Probiflora probiotics and drink it like that (this helps a lot). I''m afraid that it may lead to more serious things (yes I have been reading up on it). Should I be more worried. What can I do to prevent it, some say gargle with mouthwash, others say it kills the good bacteria? I have great teeth and good oral hygiene. I''m 46. I had bronchitis and despite 3 probiotics per day it is back and battling.
Question: Does eating anything that candida likes cause it or encourage it? I used to only think of thrush in terms of downstairs.

Is your insulin resistance treated effective? The fact that you are insulin resistance and using cortisone, will increase your riskto develop oral thrush. Ask your doctor for a 9 week treatment with Diflucan and supplement with Reuterina Femme.

Posted by: Kwanta | 2012-07-04

A great big portion of my TV time is while doing cadrio.Does that add minutes, to take them away?LOL!I don''t care.If I hadn''t had the TV on while I was preparing dinner I might have missed all this breaking news about Libya.Reply

Reply to Kwanta