Question
Posted by: mrs. a. rose | 2010-11-27

oral thrush

have oral thrush, with black tongue, after several days of intravenous antibiotics. do not want to take more antibiotics  any suggestions?

Dear Mrs Rose
I am sorry to hear that you are suffering from oral thrush and black tongue. I have consulted a Dermatologist who recommends that painting the tongue with gentian violet may help to improve the condition of your tongue. From a dietary point of view I would recommend that you take Vitamin B complex tablets which you can obtain from the chemist. Ask your chemist for a vit B complex supplement that contains all the B vitamins because they work better in combination.
I do hope you will soon be feeling much better.

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-11-28

Dear Mrs Rose