Question
Posted by: Desperate | 2010/08/25

Oral thrush

I''ve been struggling with oral thrush pretty much the whole of 2010. I''ve been to 3 doctors and I''ve been prescribed a couple of different medications, yet the thrush just doesn''t want to stay away. As far as I know, I''m in good health. I don''t have any other medical issues and I hardly ever take ill! I''ve done a lot of online reading and I''m getting really, really worried :-( I''m not sure to what extent this is relevant but I''ve been going through a tough emotional period in my life (this past year). This oral thrush is a very frustrating and unpleasant condition and I''m desperate to find a solution...
Please, if you have any advice or comments or ANYTHING, I''d greatly appreciate it..
Thank you.

Hallo Desperate
Please check your blood sugar and HIV status as well as full blood count - this could be due to immunity problem or high sugar levels in your blood. Using Diflucan or Sporonox tablets may help (you will need prescription).
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/25

Hallo Desperate
dr Bets