Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/12

Oral stimulation

I would like to give my husband oral stimulation but the smell sits me off completeley... any ideas

Dear Anonymous,

If a man has not had a bath/shower for the day and especially if he still has a foreskin the penis can have an odour that is not very erotic. Suggest that you and your partner have a shower/bath first then attempt oral stimulation. It is about basic hygien.

4
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/07

I have been with my girl for 16 mouths now,everytime we have sex i try to go down on her which she seems to enjoy very much,but when i have to get same treatment it is bit of problem.how can i convince her that i also wish to enjoy the same.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/12

YES JUST A NICE WASH WILL DO THE TRICK

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/12

Just let him wash properly, pull back the foreskin and wash properly.

Posted by: Mr G | 2009/05/12

The smell? The spell of semen or just his smell? You can buy Kamasutra oils from sexshops. Think there are 4 or 5 flavours. Works great! Another way that is cheap and effective: Buy a Aero chocolate and smelt it with a bit of milk on the stove or microwave. Add just enough milk to make it a paint at body temperature, but not to easy flowing. Paint that onto his penis and you' ll be licking it for a very long time... And re-apply when you see fit. Enjoy!

Reply to Mr G