Question
Posted by: Stewart | 2011/07/16

Oral sex with stranger

I was at a club and met a girl. She performed oral sex on me. We did not use a condom. I do not know about her sexual history or status. Can I contract an STD ?
I have consulted a nurse and she asked me about any symptoms, which I did not have.
About a week after this, I got a red rash on my chest. Im not sure if it is related.
Could this rash be an STD

The answer is yes, STDs can be contracted through unprotected oral sex. However, I'm not sure that the rash on your chest is necessarily an indicator of such an infection. Perhaps have a sexual health screen to get peace of mind (hopefully this is the case).

Claire - SASHA

4
Posted by: LUCIOUS | 2011/07/19

B-CAFUL NEXT TIME NEH

Reply to LUCIOUS
Posted by: Manwood | 2011/07/18

What''s the name of the club?

Reply to Manwood

Thats what you get when you pick up cheepies :)

Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/07/16

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist