Posted by: Celine | 2010-10-21

Oral sex- Is blood normal?

I''m 19 years old and I''ve been in a long relationship, so obviously we''ve tried a few things (except sex). However recently when he satisfied me orally, there was blood, and it could not have been my period. It happened again a while later. Is there something wrong with me? I cant ask my docter because she is good friends with my mom.

Dear Celine,

Unless it was around your period, then as a norm there should not be bleeding during oral sex. If the oral sex is very vigorous and involves biting and nibbling parts of the vulva then bleeding could occur. Of course the other possibility may be whether it is your blood or that of your bf's? If he had brushed his teath before giving oral sex or it is vigorous and results in some gum bleeding it could be from him.

If it persists see your dr.

Posted by: celine | 2010-10-22

No offence Bella, but how can I be pregnant if i''ve never had sex? hehe, there''s no biting involve, i''m pretty sure the blood is from me...

Reply to celine
Posted by: Bella | 2010-10-21

You could be pregnant  )

Reply to Bella
Posted by: Jubba | 2010-10-21

his doing it wrong

Reply to Jubba
Posted by: Oom Piet | 2010-10-21

Perhaps he''s too rough when down there?

Reply to Oom Piet