Question
Posted by: Hasan Mustafa | 2011/01/19

oral sex in sleep

I find strange in my wife. Last month she gave birth to a child. Now she can not sleep without my penis in her mouth. Any thing to worry about?

I am sorry, I have not heard of this behaviour before. If it concerns you, perhaps you should discuss it with her and perhaps seek advice from your medical practioner if you are concerned.

8
Posted by: rico | 2011/01/24

what a dick

Reply to rico
Posted by: spice | 2011/01/21

youa freaking pervert

Reply to spice
Posted by: realist | 2011/01/20

You probably sucking your own dick you turban head

Reply to realist
Posted by: GG | 2011/01/20

Stop dreaming your wife is sucking your penis while sleeping. You are making this up.

Reply to GG
Posted by: vienna | 2011/01/20

yeah it is possible that she can turn into a cannibal, in other words she is going to eat the whole tottie, or she dreams that she might be a piranha. eish with eish ya

Reply to vienna
Posted by: Chris | 2011/01/19

Eish, school is out!!!

Reply to Chris

Only hope she does not have a dream that she is having dinner

Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/01/19

Reply to Sexologist